Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wednesday July 28, 2010

Day 13
Well, I still have the urine urgency problem, even though I had a rather large BM last night.

Nose seems to have survived the CPAP mask last night.

Dr. Mitchell, my surgeon stopped by to check on my draining incision. Said it was still draining, but not as much. I need to stay on the anti-biotic until it stops draining. I also need to see him weekly until it stops draining.

Hospital case worker came in and said it looks like I am going home on Friday, according to the insurance company. But, both of my therapists said that I would still be here next week. We will have to see how that works out.

Small world - a different urologist came to see me to follow up. Turns out I graduated high school with him. He said my urgency problem could be a nerve in spasm and should go away.

Had 1 1/2hous of PT this morning, same stuff. I talked to them about going home Friday. They told me that there is a meeting about me on Thursday. They think that I might be ready by Tuesday and they will say say the meeting.

My doctor came to see me this afternoon to tell me that there was no medical reason to keep me past Friday, so I guess I am going home on Friday.

Diane, daughter Sara and brother Jim visit tonight. Lots of fun and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment