Thursday, August 5, 2010

Monday July 26, 2010

Day 11
Incision still draining and they are going to contact my surgeon. Had 1 1/2 hours of OT and 1 1/2 hours of PT. PT was more training with my walker and excercises at "the bar", heel lifts, marching in place etc. Also worked on climbing stairs.

OT included getting in and out of bed without twisting. They also showed me how to get in and out of the bathtub using a bshower chair. I also got my grabber to helppicking up things without bending over. M

My surgeon came to see me and said that my incision was not infected. He starts me on an anti=biotic and wants it covered at all times.

I still have the urgency problem when I nedd to pee. THe doctor wants a uriolgist to examine me. He alsosaid that the urgency problem could be associated with the no bowel movement problem. They also ordered an ultra sound of my bladder.

They order a suppository to help with my BM problem. At 8PM they "gave" it to me. By 8:30 PM I wason the throne! TA DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment