Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thursday July 29, 2010

Day 14
They came in and woke up my room mate at 5:30 AM, so I'm up too!

They are still scanning my bladder to see if I am emptying my bladder.

I am very sore and stiff today. They have reduced my oxycontin from 40mg twice a day to 20mg twice a day.

The burns on my chest that seemed to be almost gone yesterday have gotten bigger and hurt more. They have been putting Silver Sulfadiazine cream on it, but today have put and anti-fungal powder. Nurse is going to get doctor to look at it today.

PT a 10:30 AM today. I got me new walker today. Works better than the loaner that I was using.

THEY FORGOT MY LUNCH! It got to be 1 PM and I asked about lunch and just got a blank stare. Finally got something around 1:30.

Well yes, I am going home Friday. They have ordered all the equipment that I will need at home. They gave me copies of exercises to do at home. I should have a Home Nurse and a Home Physical Therapist when I go home.
Diane will pick me up around 1 PM . The therapists want to show her some stuff to deal with me at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment