Monday, August 9, 2010

Friday August 6, 2010

Day 22
Very bad night. Since doctor said that I could sleep in any position I wanted, I slept on my right side without the wedge that the hospital gave me. It felt good sleeping on my right side. I remember rolling over to my left side about 1AM. I woke at 2:30 in a lot of pain! I took 15 minutes for me get onto my back and the I got up and went to the bathroom (without waking Diane!) I put the wedge back on the bed and slept on my back again. Woke up at 6Am in terrible pain. Took a while to get up. Went to the bathroom and took my medicine. Was going to go back to bed but couldn't bend enough to lay down without a lot of pain. Finally gave up and went downstairs. Had to wait for the Oxycontin to kick in because doctor want me to stop the percocet.

Spent most of the day in my recliner . I did take a walk outside with Diane, that was nice. I need to get moving more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment